enowning
Monday, January 08, 2018
 
The Seattle PI explains the cognitive dissonance of "genius".
“You’ve heard the President assert that he is a genius. I can attest that this is true. I know this because I have been tutoring him for the past decade, and other tutors have done the same before I was hired. When I say ‘tutor’, I mean, in a way, ‘reverse tutor’. I and my predecessors have trained President Trump in how to communicate with uneducated people. If the President spoke in ways that he is naturally inclined, even academics would have a difficult time understanding him.
“No one would have entered into business with Donald Trump had he paused during a conversation and quoted Heidegger in German or Aristophanes in Greek."
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
For when Ereignis is not sufficient.

Appropriation appropriates! Send your appropriations to enowning at gmail.com.

View mobile version