enowning
Thursday, February 01, 2007
 
I hate Blogger.

I concur. Blogger just goes from bad to worse. I blog less because I have to keep logging back in. It screws up regularly. Another blog I have has been unavailable all morning. Meanwhile other technology gets better. I've ordered a new desktop PC with a 24" monitor, dual CPU, and Vista, for 75% of what I paid for the previous one with 19", single cpu, half the ram, a third the disk and Xp. Heck, new video cards crunch floating point numbers faster than the computer I learned FORTRAN on, and that occupied a room with industrial strength air conditioning. I got a new mobile phone last month and was so impressed with the improvements, I got two more for the family, and ditched carrying a separate mp3 player--Blue Tooth headphones rule! No more getting snarled in cables. And Blogger? Their only suggestion is that I switch to a less secure browser.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
For when Ereignis is not sufficient.

Appropriation appropriates! Send your appropriations to enowning at gmail.com.

View mobile version