enowning
Friday, March 21, 2008
 
Lux Interna get inspired.
One work that has been an important source of inspiration for our new material, in the few last years, has been Heidegger’s Wozu Dichter ( What are Poets for?) for personal reasons this has been, despite its brevity, a very integral text for me. As far as traditions, the only thing that I can say is that I seem to be drawn quite a bit to philosophers known for their “anti-philosophical” or, so-called counter-enlightenment thinking. For me, for philosophy to be meaningful it must breath and sing. It must not seek to stay removed from life, on some lofty, untouchable metaphysical perch. On the other hand, I am not very interested in social theory, or constructivist philosophers…
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
For when Ereignis is not sufficient.

Appropriation appropriates! Send your appropriations to enowning at gmail.com.

View mobile version