enowning
Saturday, April 11, 2009
 
In-der-Blog-sein

The Persistence Of This Illusion Is Astonishing on the opening that lets Heidegger in.
The big Idea is we have reached the end of the evolution of human society and a nice Danish style liberal democracy is it’s apotheosis. Ok then if that’s the case then I am right where I should want to be only I still can’t get any motivation except the motivation toward motivation. Perhaps I am just giving off some heat. From where I’m watching lately I can barely make out any actual beings other then myself. All the other ones are just so confused and beside the point. But then what’s the art for? I don’t think I can be satisfied with pure form.

That’s right where Heidegger comes in.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
For when Ereignis is not sufficient.

Appropriation appropriates! Send your appropriations to enowning at gmail.com.

View mobile version